Despite having state of the art design, your website still doesn’t convert well. Why is that?
Customer Conversion formula – Free Checklist for you
What’s your focus? ARR / MRR / Customer base?
Follow the guide accordingly
Competition makes the game interesting. Competition helps you grow faster, stronger. You get to push beyond your limits when the competition is healthy.
There is really a plenty of things you can learn from your competitors, which at times you may miss out. One of them is their marketing strategy.
Here is why you should spy on your competitors:
With that said, there are different types of marketing that you could adapt for your business. The one you can pick & follow is completely dependent on your nature of business and target audience.
Kind of feeling clueless here? Worry not.
Let’s dive deep into analyzing the strategies of various marketing approaches and by the time you finish reading, you will have figured out the best marketing strategy for your business.
Greyhat Hack: Are they offering a demo? Book one
1. The first option is to DELETE it. If you have something on your plate, think about whether you need to do it, see if you can delete it.
2. If you cannot delete, then see if you can AUTOMATE it.
3. If you can’t automate, then think about OUTSOURCING it
4. If cannot outsource it, then DELEGATE it
5. If you cannot delegate then, DO IT YOURSELF.