I bought the deal & created this PPT:
Slidebean does way more than creating PPTs. What’s very special about it?
1. Slidebean helps you save at least 1-2 hours for every PPT you create. This is way more valuable than anything else for me
(I guess for you too)
2. Slidebean helps you look like a pro. With endless customization at every step of creating a PPT, you are going to make that first impression like a boss
3. Slidebean helps you save $100 (at least) for every presentation you create. I’ve worked with companies/people that charge at least $20/hr to create a PPT
4. Slidebean helps you improvise yourself, make you a better presenter
5. Slidebean contains great collection of icons, images, etc. to get you started
& much more
I wanted to buy Slidebean right on the day Soft launch happened. I decided to wait to read some reviews first, although I liked the product a lot.
Like every sumo-ling here, I too witnessed a handful of letdowns by the Slidebean team:
* Slashing off $10 in exchange for lesser features
* Lack of response
* Customer support was not responding either
* Negative comments by fellow sumo-lingos
& so on
But, what did I do?
I liked the tool & wanted to have it. I knew this is too good of a deal to pass by.
I bought it & am 100% happy with my decision. Go for it, folks!