Here’s my analysis:
1. SERPStat vs SEMRush – Loaded with most features (plus a few more) from SEMrush, this tool appears to be awesome. SERPstat provides you Google & Yandex VS SEMRush offers Google & Bing. The latter offers a lot more Search Engines/Countries though
Note: SEMrush is in the business for decades
2. Keyword Research – This is awesome with individual modules for SEO, PPC & Content Marketing
3. Site Audit – Better than most site audit tool I’ve used. With loading speed & redirects analysis, this is a complete suite. Good job there, folks!
4. Backlink Analysis – Gets close to what SEMrush/Ahrefs is offering. Good enough for 99% of the Intermediate & Advanced SEO analysts
5. Competitor Analysis – I am a guy who runs down deep to dig competitors’ data & I love what I see in there: URL vs URL is my personal favorite
& many more.